sold

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Wood

I have Speedy Printing vinyl stickers. I bought them from Mikey last year. The color of them are red and white U-40. These are cut vinyl. I am only asking $50 for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is interested in these stickers I will have them at little thunder in Evansville IN. I will probably be down by the retrieve boat.

Hello Andy .

You said that the stickers are red and white . The boat these are meant for did it run with / without rear wings . I look forward to your reply . I am in Australia .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

without rear wings. I originally purchased for a brand new scale hull then Mikey came back and told me that he was wanting to sale a scale. So guess where the scale ended up. The scale I purchased was the U100 Miss Coors Light this boat has the same hull design.

Hello Andy .

I know its a long shot , but have you got the Colour sheet as well .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello everybody .

Does anybody have a spare Colour sheet to suit this American Speedy Printing boat . I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Would anybody happen to have a detail sheet for a speedy printing hull? If so please contact me.

Hello Andy .

Are you trying to get a Colour Sheet in order to complete this boat for yourself . I am interested in them , but would like to get a Colour Sheet for it as well , which I have listed as a seperate post .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

I figured you might need a detail sheet and I was just trying to help. I think I might be able to get them both. I'll try and see what happens.

Hello Andy .

No problem about you doing the leg work for me . I look forward to reading about your success on this matter .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello Andy .

I found your message . The Money Order is done and ready to be sent . I look forward to seeing them arrive .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Back