• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Orlic carbon fiber rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
For Sale Frank Orlic Advanced Racing Technologies (ART) carbon fiber rigger. I had planned on converting this 80/90 sized nitro to an FE but realized after I got it that I could not fit the lipo batteries I already had between the boom tubes and did not want to drastically modify such a nicely built boat. Extremely light carbon build (with kevlar reinforcing in tub) yet tough as nails, I think if I smacked one of the front sponsons against the work bench I'd damage the bench. Definitely should make for a killer 80 or 90 but light enough to even run a 67 in. Includes carbon fiber w/ kevlar reinforced tub, carbon fiber front and rear sponsons, radio box and bait box covers as well as kevlar cowl. Shaft log and steering servo mount already installed. The graphics are vinyl under a light coat of clear that can easily be removed, took me about 30 minutes to remove graphics and wet sand the tub for a fresh coat of clear that I had planned on applying. Also included is a new set of undrilled boom tubes. Should make for a killer ride once it's built up. $275 plus postage gets it. - SOLD -

Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmed bolt patterns in transom were for Speedmaster hardware so this Orlic rigger will also include Speedmaster strut (with stuffing tube), brackets, rudder assembly minus blade for same $275 plus shipping. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back