• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(sold).45 Roadrunner

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

I have a .45 standard roadrunner for sale. It is a few years old and in good shape. It is painted with hobby poxy and the paint is in ok shape. The boat has never had any major damage. I had to replace the stuffing box once, and it has a small crack in the bottom of one front sponson. I have simply put radio box tape over the crack and it has been fine like that for a long time. The overall condition is pretty good. It has a few minor heat racing dings but nothing major. The engine is a picco and dispite what everyone says lately this one just seems to run great! It is totally stock other than bearings that I replaced with bocca. The boat has been "on the shelf" for the last couple seasons so I would recommend checking the bearings. The last time I used the boat was at my clubs record trial in silver springs. I had the boat running in the mid 70's the last run I made it blew off and I lost the cowl and fuel tanks. the tanks are simply sullivan 6 ounce tanks. I have got a new fiberglass cowl that needs to be fit and painted still. it has a speedmaster rudder and strut. the strut blade is hiding in my garage somewhere. I can not garuntee I will be able to find it but I think I can. I have since stolen the flex shaft for another boat. The boat will come with 2 props. a 1460 and a 1457 that I got from Andy Brown. It has a irwin pipe. the steering servo is a hitec 615mg and the throttle lost the sticker so I don't know what it is.

make me an offer! I need some money!

here are some poor quality pics (sorry it's the best I can do). if you have any questions feel free to email me. Shipping will be actual cost via usps.

rrtop.jpg

rrbottom.jpg

rrfront.jpg

rrpiccoengine.jpg

rrstuffingbox.jpg

rrback.jpg

Back