Silent Engines. Sam Hagan SR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel Hagan JR

Took me a while to post this but Wednesday my father Samuel Hagan SR passed away and Saturday was his funeral. He Died from the worst stage possible of Cancer. He had it everywhere.

He loved 1/8th Scale mainly but also loved Sport 40. He raced with many people.

Last year I got him back into racing after a long break even though he didn't feel good and wasnt competitive it was good to race with the old man and see him run. He like seeing the old faces he hadn't seen in a while. It was nice to see that.

Thanks for everyone's support.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. It was my Dad that got me into racing boats. I still hear stories about my Dad at the races from some of the older guys that were around back then. You will hear the stories about your Dad, too and they will make your day a little better. My condolences to you and your family.

Dick Tyndall

Sam our prayers are with you and your family.

we are just around the corner if you need anything...

James n Jeannie

Sam,

Sorry to hear about your loss!!! We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers!!!

Bert Dygert

Sam,

I am sorry to hear about your Dad. Condolences going out to you and your family. I too lost my Dad this year and the time spent and great memories with them will last a lifetime for you and your family.

Latest posts

Back