Short vid of the PT SS21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodneyPierce

Here is a short vid from today of the PT SS21. Its pretty dang rich in this vid, as I was still breaking it in.

I honestly cant even say the speed, as I didnt have a gun on it. Its abit faster then that now, and much better attitude on the water.

Looks great Rod!

Now get with them other Iowa'ns and get up here and race that thing this weekend. Don't make any excuses. You can crash with them here at my place.

He has to figure out how to run the boat with his computer keyboard first.

LMAO, mister hasnt been involved with the club all year, but all of the sudden he is the "king" LOL!!!!!!

Ill be there, thanks to some good friends.

He has to figure out how to run the boat with his computer keyboard first.

LMAO, mister hasnt been involved with the club all year, but all of the sudden he is the "king" LOL!!!!!!

Ill be there, thanks to some good friends.

Hold the presses folks Rodney Pierce is not only going to attend a race, he going to enter one...About time Rodney, good luck to you.

Ive only been to one other race, in my time model boating, and I did happen to enter that race, and did happen to bring home a second place in mod tunnel. Nothing to brag about, but proof that I have actually entered, the only race I have ever been too :p

Ive only been to one other race, in my time model boating, and I did happen to enter that race, and did happen to bring home a second place in mod tunnel. Nothing to brag about, but proof that I have actually entered, the only race I have ever been too :p

Go! Go! Gadget, Go! Just not as fast as a Nova! Milan or Mendota?

Go! Go! Gadget, Go! Just not as fast as a Nova! Milan or Mendota?

Mendota.

75.00 sleeve, piston, rod vs 140.00 sleeve, piston, rod

150.00 motor vs 225.00 motor

Guy on a severe budget, yeah, ill take it.

Hey Larry, I have seen and Tim has one of them Go Pro .21 engines. I have tore them down and made one into a B Mod Outboard. Besides having a small carb. They are darn good engines.

Hey Larry, I have seen and Tim has one of them Go Pro .21 engines. I have tore them down and made one into a B Mod Outboard. Besides having a small carb. They are darn good engines.

And the carb is exactly the first thing that hit the trash. Put a CMB carb on it.

Latest posts

Back