short vid of gas scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing how far we have come with gas, to have them big puppies running that quick. :eek: Good luck, she looks good. B) ...==={}
I agree -- The first pickle fork Gas Scale Hydros Bob Hulliger and I built barely got up on plane with stock r254 rcmk's rear exhaust engines, than we modded the top ends and we gained more speed, than we went to JG top ends and gained more speed than we added hot pipes and gained more speed, than we reworked sponsons and balance and gained more speed -- now we race at 1/8 scale nitro speeds and it can get down right scary with 6 of these monsters coming to the start -- but what a site to see......

Marty Shallenberger

www.pnwta.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great Jeff!

Don Mckay has a cowling mold available too, unless this is the same one?

You ever want to sell that boat, I might be interested. I like it, a LOT. Mike

Amazing how far we have come with gas, to have them big puppies running that quick. :eek: Good luck, she looks good. B) ...==={}
I agree -- The first pickle fork Gas Scale Hydros Bob Hulliger and I built barely got up on plane with stock r254 rcmk's rear exhaust engines, than we modded the top ends and we gained more speed, than we went to JG top ends and gained more speed than we added hot pipes and gained more speed, than we reworked sponsons and balance and gained more speed -- now we race at 1/8 scale nitro speeds and it can get down right scary with 6 of these monsters coming to the start -- but what a site to see......

Marty Shallenberger

www.pnwta.org
To get an idea from last year check out the

l at the Northwest Scale Championships. This years boats are even faster. I think 12 second laps are coming.
Lohring Miller

Back