Shameless plug

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lennard Cuenco

if you want your graphics done right and on time...

Wesley is awesome...exceeding all expectations (imma boater...don't we all want the best?)

'nuff said

Last edited by a moderator:

Wesley is awesome...exceeding all expectations (imma boater...don't we all want the best?)

'nuff said
Yea, wes tries real hard to please. What boat graphics did you get?
'91 American Spirit

thing is, you will notice examples of the graphics done wrong on this boat...Wesley took the time to look at the photos I sent and recreate them better...

I just really appreciated the effort and attention to detail

'nuff said
Yea, wes tries real hard to please. What boat graphics did you get?
'91 American Spirit

thing is, you will notice examples of the graphics done wrong on this boat...Wesley took the time to look at the photos I sent and recreate them better...

I just really appreciated the effort and attention to detail
Yes give yourself a gold star, you had pictures first. :D :D

This Beacon Plumbing was done with Wesley's Custom Graphics. In fact, he has a picture of it on his website. :D

IMG_4543.jpg

Glad to hear you got your Graphic Lennard..Wesley sure does a good job and a quick turn around on his stuff..I well go to him for all of my graphic needs..

WOW GUYS, Thanks for the plug! It can get real complicated sometimes with boats changing sponsors from 1 weekend to the next and then trying to find GOOD pics from that particular weekend. Sometimes they even change decals from 1 day to the next. I even helped the U-100 crew do just that in Evansville one weekend.

Anyway, thanks again for the kind words. I'll pass the info along to Jeff and James as well. Gotta go and get a new hat now. This one seems to be too small now :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back