set up on PT 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opio

im lookin for any set up pics of a phil thomas hull with rear exhaust motor if possible? any help would be great! thanks!

im lookin for any set up pics of a phil thomas hull with rear exhaust motor if possible? any help would be great! thanks!
What radio box does it have, front or rear? If it is a used boat it should be setup ok. Not much to screw up there. Here are some sport40 pictures couple show the front radio setup.

SuperSport45

nice lookin boats guys! thanks for the pics i guess i was wrong with the details, i thought that rear exhaust came out the front of the motor, not sure why i thought that lol, so maybe does anyone have a set up with fwd exhaust? and it has forward radio box thanks again!

nice lookin boats guys! thanks for the pics i guess i was wrong with the details, i thought that rear exhaust came out the front of the motor, not sure why i thought that lol, so maybe does anyone have a set up with fwd exhaust? and it has forward radio box thanks again!
Jeremy,

a rear exhaust comes out towards the front of the boat requiring a 180 degree header. The forward exhaust (over the flywheel) comes out straight towards the back of the boat.

Dan.

Jeremy,

a rear exhaust comes out towards the front of the boat requiring a 180 degree header. The forward exhaust (over the flywheel) comes out straight towards the back of the boat.

Dan.

hey i thought i had it right lol i asked for rear exhaust but all i gat was pics of fwd just figured i had it wrong.

Back