Searching for 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAVAIRWRENCH

Looking for a pretty good sport 40 either arr or rtr to compete in district 4 races. Tried all the normal places but not much out

there. If anybody needs to thin out their collection let me know.

Looking for a pretty good sport 40 either arr or rtr to compete in district 4 races. Tried all the normal places but not much out there. If anybody needs to thin out their collection let me know.
I have a maus scorpion with hardware 200.00 plus 25.00 shipping. I'm not sure if I can send pics... same problem when I sold the little tunnel. Boat is pretty clean and runs good. we raced it last year with a mac 45. let me know

Bob

Phil Thomas SS45, set up per Phils specs. Boat runs hard. No motor or pipe. Comes with allhardware, 3rd needle, tanks, 3 servos, switch and stand.

Can send pics if you are interested. Ran with a Mac .45

Robert Holland

Phil Thomas SS45, set up per Phils specs. Boat runs hard. No motor or pipe. Comes with allhardware, 3rd needle, tanks, 3 servos, switch and stand.

Robert Holland
I've got a CMB 45 that I was thinking of selling. It's from a sport 40 that I sold but the engine was so perfect I couldn't let it go. I thought I might use it again but I haven't had the chance. I can send pics if you want. It's a full mod. I'd like to see it go to a good home.

Robert Holland
I've got a CMB 45 that I was thinking of selling. It's from a sport 40 that I sold but the engine was so perfect I couldn't let it go. I thought I might use it again but I haven't had the chance. I can send pics if you want. It's a full mod. I'd like to see it go to a good home.
Send em !!!!!!

Send em !!!!!!

Here's the engine. It's in great shape with very little run time. I love this engine but I can't use it in my new PT SS45 just becuase it doesn't fit exactly right. I'd change my CG if I used this engine and right now my SS45 rides like a dream. Anyhow I'd like to see it go to a good home. It's a great engine and it very powerful, runs like a champ. It has a low speed needle. I have a high speed that I was using with it if you need one. I always store my engines oiled and I oil them frequently. Here it is.........

SANY0719.jpg

SANY0718.jpg

Back