Scales,Let's GO Racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and what is the new zoomie that you will be running
Zoom 67 Carb,makes it launch like a top fuel car. And the top end is like a top fuel car just before you pull the chute. Also the Excide is being groomed for the weekend after. Pretty sure the Elam will run in Hotlanta next month...... ACTION get your game on we are COMING TO A POND NEAR YOU!!!!!

I guess the first time I will see you guy's is in Dayton. Are you going?
P.S. I got something in the mail for you Mike.
Whats the date? I think they have there race when we have ours? You got that boat tuned?

I should be picking up the Oberto this weekend, Steve David has not been res erected yet, But the boat should be ready for water in the next two weeks. Chucks Scale is primer gray as we speak, I think it will be turning white Saturday. The Bud is a dry docked, but more than capable back up boat this year. But I have been informed by Chuck it may come out to defend at Indy. The Atlas sits quietly on the shelf, lurking, waiting for a chance for action. I am hoping to see Joe practice and Race the Hoss U-10 for a warm up. Then Maybe race the new bullet before the season ends. Should be a fun year. Ken

Jame's 07 O'berto and my Miss Madison both have a shiny new set of wings and are ready to fly! Unfortunately I have a 25 yr wedding anniversary may 26 (the first race) Any ideas how to get out of that one guys???

Jame's 07 O'berto and my Miss Madison both have a shiny new set of wings and are ready to fly! Unfortunately I have a 25 yr wedding anniversary may 26 (the first race) Any ideas how to get out of that one guys???
I will be in Atlanta and Dayton with New engine program and prop program for 09. I have been doing my homework over the winter. O ya I am also bring a new scale boat to Atlanta for some happy PERSON that is on IW!!!! Doug Shepherd DPS Racing Hulls

I will be in Atlanta and Dayton with New engine program and prop program for 09. I have been doing my homework over the winter. O ya I am also bring a new scale boat to Atlanta for some happy PERSON that is on IW!!!! Doug Shepherd DPS Racing Hulls
Just finished putting the motor mount and drive line in a T-Plus for a club member its ready for a test....

Hey Mike, I'm going to get my scale wet Saturday for the first time. I went through it for the last few weeks checking it all out since it hadn't been run for over 5 years. Depending on how it works out I'm planning to run it at the Huntsville race May 16-17

Back