Scale Motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tall Fella

Hello everybody .

This is a enquiry from Australia for 1 of our members who has trouble getting onto International Waters since changing servers over here . He would like to buy a 1 / 8 Scale Allison engine cover for his current project . And from what he has told me , there are a few different types of material used and if possible wants the resin version . I look forward to reading your replies and will pass the information on to him .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello Rick .

Thanks for the quick reply . I will pass the information on .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fell Racing

Australia

Gaday Guys

Well this post was put up by Ian for me and all is well with my account now ! B) !!

re -Posted Today, 11:28 AM

This is who you need to call

Larry Kraemer

26926 S.E. 407 St.

Enumclaw, WA. 98022

(360) 825-5878

Would there be an email address that i could cuntact on or a web site by any chance .

thanks Brad :)

Gaday Guys Well this post was put up by Ian for me and all is well with my account now ! B) !!

Larry Kraemer

26926 S.E. 407 St.

Enumclaw, WA. 98022

(360) 825-5878

Would there be an email address that i could cuntact on or a web site by any chance .

[email protected] this is what Ihave for a email.

PHIL T

Gaday Guys Well this post was put up by Ian for me and all is well with my account now ! B) !!

Larry Kraemer

26926 S.E. 407 St.

Enumclaw, WA. 98022

(360) 825-5878

[email protected] this is what Ihave for a email.

PHIL T
Thanks Phil

Ill give it a try now

Back