Scale hydro Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstrbmech

OK Guys, I need to know all the places to get scale hydro parts. I need uprights, wing and the turbine tube foa 1994 Miss Budweiser. my time has ran out and I need them really badly and really quickly. please gents let me know. Thanks very much. Navy Dave.

OK Guys, I need to know all the places to get scale hydro parts. I need uprights, wing and the turbine tube foa 1994 Miss Budweiser. my time has ran out and I need them really badly and really quickly. please gents let me know. Thanks very much. Navy Dave.
Phil Thomas can hook you with wings & I can tell you how to make your own turbine tube-

Take sheet stock aluminum cut to length tube needs to be. Then using a flat piece of foam on a very flat surface, lay the aluminum on the foam & take an ordinary kitchen rolling pin & using smooth even pressure roll the aluminum into your tube. Practice a few times with some scrap to get the feel for it.

How are you with fiberglass work? If you want to make a tubine tube out of glass or carbon I can give you a technique for making them.

Dave Email me i can get you a set of wings made for the BUD

PHIL T

Dave Email me i can get you a set of wings made for the BUD

PHIL T
I just got a set of wimgs from Phil,his best work yet. Very nice and light....Mike

Dave which 94 Bud are you building the T-3 or T-4?

Its the one forwith out the salt watew thingie. I know such technical terms form a jet mech.

Back