Scale hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Lemay

Can anyone tell where is a good place to buy scale hulls. I live in Alberta Canada and I currently race a dumas circus circus. I was thinking about trying a different boat. ANY SUGGESTIONS? Also here is a pic of my scale.

Hf10312.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone tell where is a good place to buy scale hulls. I live in Alberta Canada and I currently race a dumas circus circus. I was thinking about trying a different boat. ANY SUGGESTIONS? Also here is a pic of my scale.
---Joe Moceri (Joefroooo on this forum) excellent glasswork makes a very nice hull, and supplies you with a very complete package you can see a build of one in

my gallery (link below).

---Phil Thomas (P Thomas on this forum) website http://rcmarinedesigns.20megsfree.com/main.htm very helpful and great to deal with, fast turnaround

---Steve Gualtieri http://www.rcboatcompany.com/ a little larger variety of hulls makes numerous boats also great to deal with

Have fun!

Hi I just sold a Scale to someone in Carvel Alberta.

I have 4 different scales

2000 BUD T5, will make several of the newer boats, runs great and setup easy, cowls fitted, front and rear wings joined and ready to mount.

1982 U55 picklefork hull makes several without rear wing or with rear wing. Easy to setup

1989 U10 winston eagle

68U12 BUD Karleson roundnose, makes several different boats. New low lift hull design in 08 runs great.

That 20megfree web site is good for pictures but info is out of date since 2004, some items changed and prices are changed, click on the link to info sheets in my signature for current prices.

PHIL T

Whatcha looking for Dan? Hull to put together yourself or one which is already done and just needs your finishing touches?

Whatcha looking for Dan? Hull to put together yourself or one which is already done and just needs your finishing touches?
I'm open to either one. It took me 15 years to finish my circus and i'm now trying to finish a sport 40 maus hull. Just like the scales. At our end the trophies are bigger for scale HA HA. At least that what I tell my wife. I've been out of boats for about 12 years ( kids showed up at my door). So i'm slowly getting back into the sport.

I'm open to either one. It took me 15 years to finish my circus and i'm now trying to finish a sport 40 maus hull. Just like the scales. At our end the trophies are bigger for scale HA HA. At least that what I tell my wife. I've been out of boats for about 12 years ( kids showed up at my door). So i'm slowly getting back into the sport.
LOCK the door<Pesky kids dont know where they come from :lol: Lotsa good hulls to choose from. Might be best to pick a particular boat then go from there.

Jeff Snell also makes a really nice U 8255 hull. You can go to my gallery and check out my Speedy. It's a really fast boat that tracks like an arrow. Jeff is also upsizing a version for the new scale gas class that is being developed up here in the Pacific Northwest.

You can Google Snell Designs LLC if you are interested.

Back