SCALE DRIVER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark couty

Lookig for a scale driver to put in my i/8 scale 1986 7-11. the boat has an enclosed ( jet fighter ) canopy. Anybody know a source for these ?

Lookig for a scale driver to put in my i/8 scale 1986 7-11. the boat has an enclosed ( jet fighter ) canopy. Anybody know a source for these ?
I have these epoxyglass driver figures. Probaly have the clear windshield too, one for my U10 wouldbe a close fit.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=325&pos=17
Wish I had checked before I sent you the M.O. for the wing and canopy for my Atlas, I could have gotten it all at one time. How much for a driver and windshield?

I have these epoxyglass driver figures. Probaly have the clear windshield too, one for my U10 wouldbe a close fit.

Wish I had checked before I sent you the M.O. for the wing and canopy for my Atlas, I could have gotten it all at one time. How much for a driver and windshield?
$10 for the driver. I will give you one of the clear windshields to try. It should work but if it needs adjustment just heat it with a hot hair dryer and form it to the inside of the cowl.

$10 for the driver. I will give you one of the clear windshields to try. It should work but if it needs adjustment just heat it with a hot hair dryer and form it to the inside of the cowl.
Sounds good Phil I will send a M.O. next week for driver and windshield.BTW did you get my payment for the wing and canopy, what is estimated ship date ?

Last edited by a moderator:
] Sounds good Phil I will send a M.O. next week for driver and windshield.BTW did you get my payment for the wing and canopy, what is estimated ship date ?
No not yet It should get here next week. Soon as the Xmas rush is over, I should get the parts done next week and sent.

] Sounds good Phil I will send a M.O. next week for driver and windshield.BTW did you get my payment for the wing and canopy, what is estimated ship date ?
No not yet It should get here next week. Soon as the Xmas rush is over, I should get the parts done next week and sent.
Thanks Phil, payment for cowl and wing was sent priority mail with delivery confirmation. Mark.

Hi Phil, the payment went out today priority mail for 2 scale drivers and the windshield. Thanks, Mark.

Latest posts

Back