Scale detail Question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big al

would any boat racin historians out there know the answer to this question....

On the nose of the 78 Miss Madison did it say Hurrin Hoosier? Or was it Hustlin Hoosier?

Thanks

Big AL

Hoosier Daddy!!!

Sorry, coulden't resist!!! LOL

Steve Ball

On the nose of the 78 Miss Madison did it say Hurrin Hoosier? Or was it Hustlin Hoosier?

Thanks

Big AL

Thanks

Big AL
Hurryin' Hoosier...It's also the nickname of the IU basketball team. There is a picture of it somewhere, might be the unlimiteds detroit site.

Thanks

Big AL
Hurryin' Hoohttp://thunderboats.smugmug.com/Photo-Galleries/Sandy-Ross/Miss-Madison/3703357_vBJje#212161937_S6Tps-A-LBsier...It's also the nickname of the IU basketball team. There is a picture of it somewhere, might be the unlimiteds detroit site.

It says hurrin hoosier on it. it was the teams CB handle when they went down the highway in the truck.

That is the first time I've ever seen a picture of the 78/79 Madison taken from that angle. I was under the impresion that the city emblem was yellow in the center, rather than white. Not sure why, but for some reason, it seems like there are very few pictures of the 7325 in that paint scheme :(

It says hurrin hoosier on it. it was the teams CB handle when they went down the highway in the truck.
Thanks do i know you? from Hobart 2010! I believe you...being that you are from madison!

Hoosier Daddy!!!

Sorry, coulden't resist!!! LOL

Steve Ball

Thanks

Big AL
Funny Steve..........LOL

I'm doing an sport 40 as the scale 77/78 Madison.... because as you know I've been referred to as Mr. Madison

Here it is in primer........http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh90/BigALwins/DSCN1275.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back