Scale Boaters Miami Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Candyman will not be there(cant get off from work) :angry: , I think pepperoni pup is going, Fred and Bobbie are going to be there representin' some shovelnose power, I'm sure cucumber and pickles will be there, not sure about squidy, the capt. is recovering, cinderella will be there(when my scale report is up on the Dist3 site, you will know who cinderella is) ;) , I am sure Dan is going to be there(need nickname for him), not sure about big fella, Randy, Don or Joe. Did I forget anyone???? :D

Mike, I cant make it due to the confusion with your race dates. I am going to be out of town that weekend.

Mike, I cant make it due to the confusion with your race dates. I am going to be out of town that weekend.
Out of Town!!!! Man you are on the road a lot!! LOL. R U READY for the Gators.

You bet! AHHHH I love the smell of Nitro in the morning :D and the afternoon :blink: and the evening :lol:

See ya soon!
Mark i'd hate to hear what my nickname is,, need to fill me in on all the names,,, good luck in atlanta,,,,Ron ,,, not my club sorry....

Mike, Check out our dist. site -scale news! My scale report is all you buddy!! Me and pickles should have had the bucket of water ready at the trophy presentation. looking forward to seeing your new scale, hopefully it runs like the circus!! Dont mind Ron Byrd(pepperoni pup), He has it in his head that painting his speedy to the pepperoni boat that he might pick up some speed. I didnt have the heart to tell him otherwise-he is such a likeable 'lil pup! ;) Mike, are you runnin the Coors at Miami? MARK

Mike, Check out our dist. site -scale news! My scale report is all you buddy!! Me and pickles should have had the bucket of water ready at the trophy presentation. looking forward to seeing your new scale, hopefully it runs like the circus!! Dont mind Ron Byrd(pepperoni pup), He has it in his head that painting his speedy to the pepperoni boat that he might pick up some speed. I didnt have the heart to tell him otherwise-he is such a likeable 'lil pup! ;) Mike, are you runnin the Coors at Miami? MARK
coors is still testing,,,but looks promising...... :ph34r:

coors is still testing,,,but looks promising...... :ph34r:
I guess thats my nickname :D thanks Mark,,i love running these boats,,,,, again good luck in atlanta

Back