scale boat painter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:blink: Shane will pay start from $700 to up for only painter job :eek: Not cheap because material & paint plus labour were very expensive. Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob Rendon in Fresno, CA is excellent! A lot of the scales (many concourse winners) and other boats with custom paint schemes in District 9 were done by him.

anybody know of someone that will paint a scale boat for me?
Shane is that the Miss Circus Canard you are looking to get painted?
yes it is my 81 circus canard and my 82 executone
Do you have the Circus paint codes, if you do could you pass them on to me as I am going to start building mine shortly.
i believe i do i have to look in the garge tonight if i do i will forward them to you. is your canard a fritz or fisher design?

Do you have the Circus paint codes, if you do could you pass them on to me as I am going to start building mine shortly.
i believe i do i have to look in the garge tonight if i do i will forward them to you. is your canard a fritz or fisher design?
Building mine from Newton Plans, with Fisher enchancements...........

Building mine from Newton Plans, with Fisher enchancements...........
dupont imron deep pink,medium pink,light pink,and white

Back