• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SAVOX SERVOS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr gary turner

Supporting Member
2 NEW in the package servos.
$30 each
1 new/used large Savox servo. I don’t think I ever used it but to be safe we will call it used. $50
Ship in US only

Attachments

• IMG_4835.jpeg
    IMG_4835.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4836.jpeg
    IMG_4836.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4837.jpeg
    IMG_4837.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
2 NEW in the package servos.
$30 each
1 new/used large Savox servo. I don’t think I ever used it but to be safe we will call it used. $50
Ship in US only
WOW!!!!!
Said I would take the 0230 servos @ 5:25 AM the morning after being listed @ 9:15....
Doc had been on the site MANY times since I posted "I'll take them"
No replies, no communication...
Thanks Doc..

WOW!!!!!
Said I would take the 0230 servos @ 5:25 AM the morning after being listed @ 9:15....
Doc had been on the site MANY times since I posted "I'll take them"
No replies, no communication...
Thanks Doc..
Rick, not taking sides here, but I believe Doc had those listed on two different popular group pages on Facebook....Joe W's group and Ray/Sam's group, maybe even others.

I don't know, but wouldn't take it personal....IMO, both you and Doc are stand up guys.

Just an effort to help keep the peace.
Too much chit-chat in the hobby as it is.

Have a great weekend.

Don need to change the rules if you are going to list it here than list it here and not on other site that way people has a chance at it. If you are going to post on other site then do'nt post it here.

Rick, not taking sides here, but I believe Doc had those listed on two different popular group pages on Facebook....Joe W's group and Ray/Sam's group, maybe even others.

I don't know, but wouldn't take it personal....IMO, both you and Doc are stand up guys.

Just an effort to help keep the peace.
Too much chit-chat in the hobby as it is.

Have a great weekend.
What irritated me the most is no reply,,,
I even followed up with a PM and no response there either.

I am confused
Maybe it’s my senior citizen brain.

I had NO one take the items or offer to buy them on IW.
Does IW have an exclusive non compete market?
Doc,
It must be a senior thing.
Post 4 Tuesday 5:25am, i said I would take them.
Post 5 @2:59pm you you said offers welcome.
Post 6 @3:46 I restated I would take them, but if you'll do $50. All the better.
Wednesday! @ 12:05 I sent you a PM asking if I has done something to piss you off, since you didn't reply to either of my posts.
And no, IW doesn't have a "non compete" clause.
But I do think the selling rules ask you to state if they are listed elsewhere.
So yes, I was a bit irritated as I'm in the middle of a build for a friend and you offered a good deal that would have saved my buddy some $$.
But hey, it's all good, I will source them elsewhere.
See you in October.
Rick

Back