Roger Newton Tribute On You Tube

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hgatjens

The 15 minute tribute video show at the Celebration of Roger's Life is now on youtube. As Youtube has a ten minute linits it is in two segments

Last edited by a moderator:
The 15 minute tribute video show at the Celebration of Roger's Life is now on youtube. As Youtube has a ten minute linits it is in two segments

That was by far the saddest, most beautiful video I've ever seen. Thanks for the memories.

Mike Bird

Last edited by a moderator:

You forgot the word Inspiring... great comment though. We all can learn from watching that video, on what it means to truly live.

Don Mock is an artistic genius at so many things. Combine that with what Roger, David, & Debbie mean to him, and the video is his contribution to a man and family he loves. Just Awesome... on so many levels!

RIP Roger!!

DJ

VERY NICE A tribute well done RIP my friend.........Mikey

Very cool tribute, well done, Thanks for sharing it.

david i know we have just talked by pm on here, and i must tell you , you had a amazing dad and that was a really nice tribute to him , you are truly blessed to have had a dad like him, i miss my dad as well, we had a relationship close to yours, we enjoyed drag racing and all things cars, he left on christmas day 2006 and i will never forget him , like you will never forget the "CZAR" .. god bless you and your family.

terry and kim kelly

Back