Roadrunners

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big roy

Hey guys who still runs roadrunner riggers? I am still trying to work on mine despite work and more work here. I have a standard with a CMB gold head in her. Who knows how to get ahold of ralph here?

I've got three now ..they are great and good parts backup when you need it . Ralph builds a great boat that will kick azz in any class if you even pay a little attention to the setup . Very easy to repair and get back on the water also . :D

I have a used Twin RR I bought right here on IW.

Running twin 67 CMBs and a pair of Chris Grimms props I took fastest heat trophy in X Hydro at the summers NAMBA Nats. Awesome boats Ralph builds and what a guy. It's people like he and Andy Brown and Stu Barr that are the true innovators in the sport.

Running twin 67 CMBs and a pair of Chris Grimms props I took fastest heat trophy in X Hydro at the summers NAMBA Nats. Awesome boats Ralph builds and what a guy. It's people like he and Andy Brown and Stu Barr that are the true innovators in the sport.
Sorry but you really can't leave out David Hall, Ron Zaker Jr.,Martin Truex Jr, and Rod Geraghty

sorry just my 2 cents

Brian (What up Dog)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry but you really can't leave out David Hall, Ron Zaker Jr.,Martin Truex Jr, and Rod Geraghty

sorry just my 2 cents

Brian (What up Dog)
I know....You don't know nuttin' about them man?? Quit Play'n!! LOL

Not to be an a**, but what has Martin Truex Jr done to further this sport? <_<

as far a martin goes.. i would say more than you think.. he is sharp.. super good guy.. and hey he has brought boating to the nascar world.. what more do you want.

chris

sorry just my 2 cents

Brian (What up Dog)

Man you need to stick to the CHOPSTICKS dude. And Who do you know? I'm sorry I for got you know BBMods's.

Try to keep you're slanted eyes on the boboboboat.LOL

well any one that buys a boat or builds one has brought some thing to this hobby.

We need every one we can get to keep nitro running.

David

sorry just my 2 cents

Brian (What up Dog)

Man you need to stick to the CHOPSTICKS dude. And Who do you know? I'm sorry I for got you know BBMods's.

At least my Chop Sticks fly buddy!! B) B) ...What do you got?? A box full of broken engines, then come asking me to buy one of mine?? Get tha' hell outta here man...You don't wanna step ;)

sorry just my 2 cents

Brian (What up Dog)

And you need to stop with this hatin' B.S...Do I ever make fun of your phat @$$ punk?? :lol: ;)

Back