rearview mirrors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The list Glenn put in his gallery is the same list I have, so I won't be needing to, thanks Glenn
Rick
Does his Allison kit have the turbos and the stacks on top or is it the non-turbocharged version? I saw where he had turbos on the list but I don't know if that includes the stacks as well. I had ordered one from Troy (God Bless em) but I've since kind of given up on getting it. I have been working on modeling my own but may still be interested in getting a molded kit. The one I'm building is based on Roger Newton Plans and is built primarily from wood. I am using some copper tubing in select spots but it will still be good and light. I will post some pictures later this week for my U-3 project.

Rich

Can anyone tell me if Larry has change his email adress , I have tried to email him with no response.

I would like to get a couple side view mirrors from him.

Thanks Tim

Iam not in the BRANDT's catagory yet my friend...One Day Though...good luck this weekend with your race....Ineed to move to WASHINGTON....my type of racing.....

Dave said to tell ya, "If ya go fast enough ya don't need mirrors!"

AND is it ever eaten at him that I won the first race.

I sent Larry another email and still nothing :( does anyone have a pair that they want to part with ?

Mounting them on my 95 DeWalt.

Tim

Larry works night shift.Give him time,he'll get back to you.Larry makes great looking stuff.

Harvey Liberman

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry works night shift.Give him time,he'll get back to you.Larry makes great looking stuff.
Harvey Liberman
You got the price list just send him the money and tell him what you want.Add a couple bucks for shipping and if its more he will let you know. I just added mirrors to my t-4 sweet

Back