RCU Rose Cup 2008 video

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniczar

Here is some video my friend took at the race in Longview. Didnt get all of the final, ran out of memory, but still some good shots there.

Here is some video my friend took at the race in Longview. Didnt get all of the final, ran out of memory, but still some good shots there.

Doesn't look like many want to congratulate you on your win David. Congrats!! It can be lonely at the top. Can't beleive how determined you are to get the inside lane. Keep it up!! And don't look back... focus on what is working.... Winning!!

DJ

I was thinking about congratulating him on his win over three Brandt's in the final.

Then I starting thinking I didn't want to say anything to build his confidence with the San Diego race just a few months away. The three-peet is not going to happen :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks you two for the congrats... doesn't seem to come in too much anymore lol. This year its all up to you Glenn, I am the best man in my friends wedding so I wont be able to make the race, but i cant complain, its in Hawaii. That was kind of a wild final, too bad it got cut off after 1 lap.

Thanks you two for the congrats... doesn't seem to come in too much anymore lol. This year its all up to you Glenn, I am the best man in my friends wedding so I wont be able to make the race, but i cant complain, its in Hawaii. That was kind of a wild final, too bad it got cut off after 1 lap.
Congrats David coming from the connie o 711 still got it. When will we see the new boat? How about a list of guys in the final? Im bringing a ringer to the Champs this fall hope you can make that one......Mike

Thanks Mike, the people in the final were myself, Bill Brandt, Brenda Brandt, Jeff Heimkes, Dave Blacksten, Dave Brandt, and Harry Gatjens.

I dont know if the new boat will be out this year or not. Not much left to do besides paint, but with school and work not much time for me to get it done. There is still time, maybe by the Champ race I can get it out, it will be a fast one! A ringer eh, sounds like this will be a great race. My dad just told me this last weekend that someone from New Zealand is flying all the way out here to race, now its going to be an international race.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave

You are correct, Merv from New Zealand is shipping his scale boat to Seattle for the NWSC race in October. As most of you know this race draws folks from all over the country but as Dave said it will now have international attendance. Along with the 1/8 scale and the RTR class we have added the new Classic Thunderboats. Stay tuned to the NWSC web site for current information..

http://stubbersmedia.com/nwshc/

Marty Shallenberger

Seattle WA

Back