RCMK help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinslip

Hi gents. I received a RCMK RZ256 and will eventually need help to wire it up . There are 2 wire coming from it. 1 black and 1 red. I assume the red one connects to the red one on the coil but don't know what to do with the black. I will need to hook up a on/off switch. Will this black wire go to a on switch? Don't I need a second wire for this?

thanks

Norm

Hi gents. I received a RCMK RZ256 and will eventually need help to wire it up . There are 2 wire coming from it. 1 black and 1 red. I assume the red one connects to the red one on the coil but don't know what to do with the black. I will need to hook up a on/off switch. Will this black wire go to a on switch? Don't I need a second wire for this?

thanks

Norm
Norm,

the black wire is a kill wire that could be wired to a kill switch, most people dom't use this black and set their carb to shut down with the radio, just take out the idle screw and set your radio so it will idle at start and when you need to kill push the trigger froward to kill the engine.

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Latest posts

Back