Ral color Formulaboats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrUnlimited

Hi guys,

Does anybody know the exact color code (RAL) for the U5 Formulaboats? Is it RAL3000 or RAL3001? I need it to paint my hull again.

Rene

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
Does anybody know the exact color code (RAL) for the U5 Formulaboats? Is it RAL3000 or RAL3001? I need it to paint my hull again.

Rene
They used the miss bud red..I had it dig computer matched by dupont.. It came up with a 94 KIA blaze red color code SQ......never heard of those color codes before...that KIA blaze red matched it great!!!

Hi guys,

Rene
They used the miss bud red..I had it dig computer matched by dupont.. It came up with a 94 KIA blaze red color code SQ......never heard of those color codes before...that KIA blaze red matched it great!!!
Thanks but here in Europe we don't know that color code but thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

Rene
Thanks but here in Europe we don't know that color code but thanks for your help.
Formula Boats uses Dupont 29198K, This is the National Fleet Color for Hydroplanes INC.Doug

Hi guys,

Rene
Formula Boats uses Dupont 29198K, This is the National Fleet Color for Hydroplanes INC.Doug
Thanks Doug.. Nobody never told me that so I took my Miss Bud to my local dupont paint store.They dig took a pic of the paint surface and the computer came up with a formula for it and found a match...94 KIA has the same color on there cars..

Back