Race Day in Madison

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbird

The Propwalker Model Boat Club in Madison IN will be having its first club race Saturday April 26.

Show up for some fun or watch for pics. I will be posting pictures as I can.

See ya at the lake

Bigbird

DSC_0107.JPG2.jpg

The Propwalker Model Boat Club in Madison IN will be having its first club race Saturday April 26.Show up for some fun or watch for pics. I will be posting pictures as I can.

See ya at the lake

Bigbird
Great Pic whos Kia

The Propwalker Model Boat Club in Madison IN will be having its first club race Saturday April 26.Show up for some fun or watch for pics. I will be posting pictures as I can.

See ya at the lake

Bigbird
Great Pic whos Kia
It's mine but I don't have it race ready yet. Work has been killing me.

It will be ready for the July 4th Dist 14 race.

Thanks

BB

See ya at the lake

Bigbird
Great Pic whos Kia

Thanks

BB
Looks great wood or glass?

See ya at the lake

Bigbird
Great Pic whos Kia

Thanks

BB
Looks great wood or glass?
It's wood but I'm not taking credit for building it. I bought it used from a guy that said he bought it at the Seatle race. I think it is one of Newtons old boats.

BB

Can someone tell me what model kit the ELAM is? or is it cut from Newton Marine plans? and if so what plans make this boat, 2005 Bud Plans?

any info is greatly appreciated. Thank You.

See ya at the lake

Bigbird
Hey Bigbid,

Great pic. Whose Budweiser is that? Super paint and graphics. Who made the cowls for it? That Redman is sweet too. Take care,

Scott

See ya at the lake

Bigbird
Hey Bigbid,

Great pic. Whose Budweiser is that? Super paint and graphics. Who made the cowls for it? That Redman is sweet too. Take care,

Scott
The hull and cowl was made by DPS racing hulls of Madison Ind. The boat belongs to Dale Douglas of Indy

Last edited:
Back