Question for Don F.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Ashby

Hello Mr Ferrette:

I bought a 1/8 scale boat with one of those remote 3rd channel fuel flow valves on it. I'm running a MAC .67 engine. This is the first time I've tried one of these things.

I have a couple of questions regarding adjustments:

How many turns should I open the needle valve on your device to start with?

Should the control arm be straight up and down when the servo is in neutral position? Does it matter?

What % should I program into the radio? I was going to link it to the throttle, as an extra knob to turn while I'm running it would probably be too much for me at this point.

Do you still make these? I have other boats. Where can I pick one up?

Hello Mr Ferrette:

I bought a 1/8 scale boat with one of those remote 3rd channel fuel flow valves on it. I'm running a MAC .67 engine. This is the first time I've tried one of these things.

I have a couple of questions regarding adjustments:

How many turns should I open the needle valve on your device to start with?

Should the control arm be straight up and down when the servo is in neutral position? Does it matter?

What % should I program into the radio? I was going to link it to the throttle, as an extra knob to turn while I'm running it would probably be too much for me at this point.

Do you still make these? I have other boats. Where can I pick one up?
Hi Doug-

P/m your regular e-mail address to me. :)

"Mr. Ferrette"...? Come on now dont swell his head up....

:D

~James
Don't worry J, the last time I heard "Mr. Ferrette" I had just handed my driver's license to the state trooper on 301 North just outside of Fort A.P. Hill. It was followed by "do you know why I pulled you over?" :rolleyes:

Back