Props for Scale Hydros

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GavinP

I have been using a Prather 245 and Prather 250 two bladed prop.

I would like to try some different props and was thinking of either some three bladed Octura props or maybe some of the newer ABC props.

I am going to be using a Picco 67 motor and should imagine will need a lifting prop.

Some recommendations would be most helpful

I have been using a Prather 245 and Prather 250 two bladed prop.I would like to try some different props and was thinking of either some three bladed Octura props or maybe some of the newer ABC props.

I am going to be using a Picco 67 motor and should imagine will need a lifting prop.

Need to know what boat you are running

Brian

I have been using a Prather 245 and Prather 250 two bladed prop.I would like to try some different props and was thinking of either some three bladed Octura props or maybe some of the newer ABC props.

Brian
two boats

1 a 1979/80 Miss Circus Circus ,the other a 1988 Mr Pringles

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian
two boats

1 a 1979/80 Miss Circus Circus ,the other a 1988 Mr Pringles
We like x457 and x460 if you are just starting to tune even try a x455 all three blade props. Maybe you have some friends to lend one till you figure what works best

Back