Proline Media Graphics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Jones

Supporting Member
Just wanted to say that I got my graphics from Mike McKnight for my U-3 Master Tire and they look great. Mike takes the time to take all the little details into account. Thanks again Mike.

Rich Jones

Thanks for the pub Rich. By the way, same thing happened with postage on your concourse picture. It's on the way.

same goes here,,i got my Tosti Asti decals and the logo(in front of Steve Reynolds) on the front part of the cowl is unreal,,,very detailed...awesome job Mike... :D

I appreciate the compliments guys. I am to please. I get a little uber anal about detail but I've always been like that. Even back when I was a little kid building plastic models of warships, planes and oh yeah Star Trek ships. Geez did I say that out loud? I always looked at it like I was making THE ship or plane. Kind of carried over into boating when I had my first tunnel and Sport 40 back in the 80's.

I can't wait to see your boats guys. I always dig seeing them finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I'll have it ready by then but I'd like to get my other stuff ready and come race. I have a Bud hull, sport 40 and E Hydro. I need to get a muffler or something for the sport 40 though.

I hope to see that Bud hull there, that thing is a beautiful boat. Is that the one you had a few years ago with the saltwater scoop on it?

Took a few days off while everyone was in FLA. Besides too hot to do any installs unless it's at 4am anyway. The last couple of orders that came in before the office was broken into will ship Friday.

FYI I'll have 3 boats from the 2006 fleet available soon. The Oberto (not much change from last year), The new U-5 Formula Boats, the U-37 Miss Seattle and the U-10 Miss Emcor. I've got a catalog of stuff for tunnel boats too.

They actually arrested a couple in a vehicle that had some items from my office. Best they could do is prosecute for being in posession of stolen property. There was no way to prove if they were the ones that broke in though. I wish I had the mug shots the detective showed me of these two. Man and a woman and you wanna talk about looking like roadkill....wow? Granted mugshots are not the most flattering pictures in the world but these two looked hagged out and drugged out like I never seen. But that's what the cops were saying is that they off whatever they grab within a couple of hours to buy drugs or whatever. Sad part is they probably sold my main graphics computer that had had 20 grand worth of software and work for clients for a couple hundred bucks.

I'm actually trying to get that catalog together like I have for the Scale stuff. Right now I have bits and pieces everywhere that need to be assembled. For instance I have a variety of graphics from Terry Rinker's team. If you wanted to do something like Seebold's stuff I've got a ton of the Bud Light and other corporate logos like Mercury and other stuff. As I say I'm trying to still get it in some assemblance of order like the Scales but I am still adding Scale sets every couple of weeks too so it has been time consuming. At this point if you have an idea of something you wanna do let me know what it is and I can do it.

I'm actually trying to get that catalog together like I have for the Scale stuff. Right now I have bits and pieces everywhere that need to be assembled. For instance I have a variety of graphics from Terry Rinker's team. If you wanted to do something like Seebold's stuff I've got a ton of the Bud Light and other corporate logos like Mercury and other stuff. As I say I'm trying to still get it in some assemblance of order like the Scales but I am still adding Scale sets every couple of weeks too so it has been time consuming. At this point if you have an idea of something you wanna do let me know what it is and I can do it.
I really dont have a plan, i got a TS2 for my bday and i have yet to even start working on it. Once get some time to build it i'll prob window shop at your site and order something..

Well I can honestly say now I've gone international! Sort of....hehe. Our Australian friend Grub came through yesterday on his tour of the US before he heads back. He picked up a set of graphics for a new boat and a tank for another boat. Have a good time Grub and safe trip home!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, do you also do 1/10th scale graphics? I need to order both a 1/8th and a 1/10th scale for the 1980 Back-up Bud, I also need to get them soon, as I am finishing my velasko hull for the Namba Electric Nats in September, Please let me know

email is [email protected]

thanks in advance.

I've been meaning to change some of the wording on my website because I've been getting more and more requests to do 1/10th scale and other sizes for gas boats too. I can take the source files and scale them up or down to whatever size you need it's a snap. I already have everything sized for 1/8 scale I'd just need a few measurements from your 1/10 scale and we're cookin'.

I've been meaning to change some of the wording on my website because I've been getting more and more requests to do 1/10th scale and other sizes for gas boats too. I can take the source files and scale them up or down to whatever size you need it's a snap. I already have everything sized for 1/8 scale I'd just need a few measurements from your 1/10 scale and we're cookin'.

Mike cool, can you send me your email address. [email protected] or do you prefer a call? please let me know I have to get these ordered this week. My 1/10th scale is actually not 100% correct but it is for q sport in namba 14-18 cell, I am not looking for concours just a decent looking sport boat. Last year I spent weeks doing all my graphics in paint on the 1980 hull, but the boat became heavy for electric, (8-9 pounds without motor and batts) so that one may be going to ebay for the gas guys, pity... it took along time to build her..but I was obsessed with details LOL... details add weight... let me know if you need me to call or would an email be all right either or

80_Bud_Ready_001.jpg

Back