Pro Boat Miss Budweiser

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f41stryker

Hey, just wondering if anyone has this boat and is it worth investing any money into? I'd like a little boat I could play with at smaller lakes and this one seemed pretty sweet. Any experiences with it would be appreciated, thanks.

I really don't like the looks of the Miss Vegas that much and I would prefer a boat modeled after a full size-hydroplane.

I dont think its the best in its stock form but with some mods they are pretty good.Alott of weight can be trimmed out of the boat and the sponson pads need to be sharpened.You need to fiddle with the radio box to make it water tight.Make sure you get the newer version with the flex drive and strut.Not the old one with the solid shaft.A new turn fin and rudder are also required as the stock ones are sub par.

Some electric guys have made these boats run realy good.Good luck.Hope this helps.

Thanks, I'll do some checking around, I think the one they have at my local shop is the older version with the straight shaft. I used to have an MRP miss bud with the Thunder tiger engine and that thing was kinda fun to run around. I would like something small because the club lake near me is so far away and sometimes during the middle of the week i get the craving to run a boat and don't want to drive for 45 minutes to get there. I'll have to think about it, otherwise thanks for the comments. BTW i am talking about the small nitro boat for anyone checking this post, i know there is also a gas one with zenoah but this is the nitro model. Thanks!

Are you the one who brought that little Bud boat to Saginaw?

The GrimRacer turn fin for the Miss Vegas is a bolt-on for the Bud/LLumar/Elam boats and will really improve the cornering. They're on the www.aquacraftboats.com site.

Out of the box the Vegas is a better boat all around plus about 6 MPH faster. Too many people got hooked on the "Gee whiz, it's a Miss Bud", mostly new boaters that were clueless as how to run one, this is why there were so many on eBay shortly afterwards.

The orange Miss Vegas, has the Miss Elam Paint scheme, Leave off the Vegas decals, and you have a Miss Elam, if you want one that looks like a "real" boat. Look at the pro boat and the aquacraft side by side and the Aquacraft is a much better product for the money.

we have 3 Miss vegas and they are great once you get them broke in and dialed in correctly.Easy to work on and setup and radio box is very watertight even when there lying on their back in the pond. :D

This was due to marker contact or oversteer B)

Terry Munn

Back