Prices and opinions on used sport 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmunn

I am looking for some information on pricing on good used sport 20 that would be RTR.

I have seen some pretty decent deals on sport 20 boats in the for sale section in the past.

I was wondering if you guys would give your input as to what would be a fair price for either a RTR or one less radio gear. I know there are a lot of variables but just looking for ball park pricing.

I have plenty of time and can wait until spring when guys are moving on to another boat or upgrading.

I really do not need super fast but something that works nice and is reliable with good part support.

I have been coresponding with a nice gentleman who has been very helpful who has a new hull and some hardware but we are haggling on price.

So then i got thinking I really do not need new and have seen some complete boats that are RTR so i thought I would post up for opinions.

Thanks

I started out .with a vegas with a os 18cvr-m and had no problem out running some very nice boats two of which where PT. 20s both with mac .21's

Really,

I have have complete spare miss vegas hull brand new .21 ops side exhaust and tuned pipe that I have been thinking of installing it ,incorporating the mods recommended on this site.

Maybe that would be the way to go since I already have everything I need except engine mounts and driveline and strut..

I just thought the larger better designed boats would be the way to go.

Terry

Larcor69 ,Thanks for shipping out that .18 agub that i bought for my friend.

Back