Poll for New Plans and Paint Schemes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniczar

Just was curious if there are opinions out there of any paint scheme and or plans that people would like to see drawn for 1/8th scale Unlimited that Newton Marine does not currently offer. I don't know how make an official poll otherwise I would, but if you have one that someone else has on here, please say your opinion anyways so I can get a feel for popular opinion. Thank you for any replies I receive in advance.

Just was curious if there are opinions out there of any paint scheme and or plans that people would like to see drawn for 1/8th scale Unlimited that Newton Marine does not currently offer. I don't know how make an official poll otherwise I would, but if you have one that someone else has on here, please say your opinion anyways so I can get a feel for popular opinion. Thank you for any replies I receive in advance.
How about the 07 Oberto/madison tigershark hydro??!!!! :D

David, it was good seeing you Saturday at the Museum. Just make your 1st one simple. Don't make it too hard and keep it fun. That's what this hobby is about. I will be intouch soon. Aaron

Sounds like the interest is mainly in the new boats and the Oberto and the 37. I just finished the Navy boat, and I will do the Oberto next then the 37. Thank you everyone for your opinions!

Sounds like the interest is mainly in the new boats and the Oberto and the 37. I just finished the Navy boat, and I will do the Oberto next then the 37. Thank you everyone for your opinions!
Good job MINI now if we can get someone to update the MHR we would be all set......

Good job MINI now if we can get someone to update the MHR we would be all set......
Mike- Hang tight we are close to having the NAMBA MHR updated.

Marty Shallenberger

NAMBA Scale Chairman

Back