Pipe recommendation for the 45RS?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OPS #6280 is the first choice, the MAC's #1160 10cc is a close second.

Last edited:
THIS....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

with an aftermuffler........ awesome torque and rpm

any other pipe is just a compromise.

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Are you saying Yes to the 6280 Duck?
6280 is rare..... 10cc macs aero pipe available from macs products..... http://www.macspro.com/tunedpipes.asp
The Macs is cheaper if you buy it from Tower hobbies. I have 2 that I am not using. If you're intrested let me know. One is like new 90 degree fitting the other is used and has been shortned 1/2" with a straight fitting. I had no room for a after muffler on the sport 40 as the pipe had to go over the strut- not too loud. Also use the 1160 on a Seaducer w/ a after muffler(Rum Racing).Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
I was getting the macs 1160 from great hobbies in canada here for $58. For some unknown reason, they always have one in stock.....must be some airplane guys using them.

I was getting the macs 1160 from great hobbies in canada here for $58. For some unknown reason, they always have one in stock.....must be some airplane guys using them.
Well, It is a 10 cc Aero pipe :) . Just checked Tower and they are $51.99 less preas. fitting and shipping- guess tower can sell them for less than Macs as they probably buy in quantity

6280 is rare..... 10cc macs aero pipe available from macs products..... http://www.macspro.com/tunedpipes.asp
The Macs is cheaper if you buy it from Tower hobbies. I have 2 that I am not using. If you're intrested let me know. One is like new 90 degree fitting the other is used and has been shortned 1/2" with a straight fitting. I had no room for a after muffler on the sport 40 as the pipe had to go over the strut- not too loud. Also use the 1160 on a Seaducer w/ a after muffler(Rum Racing).Glenn
Thanks guys. What you looking to get for the un-cut Macs pipe Glenn.

Thanks guys. What you looking to get for the un-cut Macs pipe Glenn.
I'll send you a P.M. James.Thanks,

Glenn

Back