Pipe Length for Sport 21 Hydro - start point?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, what is a good starting point measurement for a Sport 20 Hydro tuned pipe, and how do people make the measurement when you have a 180 degree header? I am used to the measurement following the entire ehaust flow (i.e. from glow plug along center of header, around the curve, down thepipe neck and stop at the pipe bulge widest point)? Someone told me people measure jsut straight back from the glow plug parallel to the pipe in these configurations.

I have a NR 21RX LS with a muffled OS 21 pipe. A start point measurement will help me get my pipe bracket in the right place. Thanks, James Beasley

Hey guys, what is a good starting point measurement for a Sport 20 Hydro tuned pipe, and how do people make the measurement when you have a 180 degree header? I am used to the measurement following the entire ehaust flow (i.e. from glow plug along center of header, around the curve, down thepipe neck and stop at the pipe bulge widest point)? Someone told me people measure jsut straight back from the glow plug parallel to the pipe in these configurations.
I have a NR 21RX LS with a muffled OS 21 pipe. A start point measurement will help me get my pipe bracket in the right place. Thanks, James Beasley
james get a nova rossi pipe guage from wood rc boat products .. steve makes the best ones, and get rid of the os pipe and try a ops 3280 at around 8 inches and i bet it will rock!!

term

3 1/2 straight from the center of the engine to the weld will be a start point. make your mount so you can make it longer or shorter 1/2inch.

yep, what phil said, thats what I was told for the same question a month ago from other's, like the terminator, hey, dont change your game plan for other's, you just want me to be slower, when and if we meet up some day!!...lol

Back