Pipe length for h45 cmb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

just got back my new PT 45 ,,,what pipe length and any suggestions on pipes...have a new h45 cmb....

Thanks Flascaleboater for a awesome paint job...this boat has really turned out cool,,even has the new upgrade on the bottom, damm i want this boat,, i building it for my son.......thanks for your help guys................ ;)

Ray,,, will do,,, this has a better paint job than most of my scales....Again thanks Rick(Flascaleboater) ;)

Mike start out at 10 1/2 and work down must are running at 10 1/4 see you in broward Robert R&R Racing

ok thanks but what kind of pipe brand name etc need suggestions,,, come on guys fess up...... mike

You could go scroll down to "CMB45RS" in this forum and see what went on with that motor.

With that pipe we used the RS ran better @ 9.5",, along with one of Steve Wood's heads.

JW

Last edited by a moderator:
mike

i running a cmb 45 with mac product fat pipe looks like andy brown parabolic pipe 9.5 inch to the weld. pt40 hull, strut is 1 1/8 inch from the bottom of the hull 450 octura prop. i ran 53.2 mph on gps sunday

Mike talk to Perry and Rick also about the length i know Perry is running same lenght i am at 10 1/4 i am running a andy brown pipe with a cmb cam engine. Robert

Back