PIP A 180V parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HYDROmania

i am looking for the parts of the pip a-180v engine

old complete engines are also welcom

try to rebuild the engine and get the problems out the design

so anyone help me

regards Martin Scheepbouwer Netherlands

Last edited by a moderator:
i need the bearing houses and the cilinder houses

the bearing houses for tackle the problems that tey leaking by the bearings.

and the cilinder houses for th problem that the rear cilinder flow is

not the same than in the front cilinder.

intake disk for the timing

conrod to see how i can change them for titanium

thx martin

I have a piston, liner and CONROD from either the 180V or the A90 not sure which engine it was from as i no longer have these engine. I will try to dig it out for you if you are interested.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Martin

I have managed to dig out 2 x piston and liner plus 1 steel lightweight conrod all new but the conrod has a very slight nic on the side. I also have 4 angled manifold for the A90/180V all water cooled brand new 1 x 90 carb and potentially 2 brand new PIP 90 pipes.

If you are interested in any of these items then make me a sensible offer for them.

Steve

Hi Martin

I have managed to dig out 2 x piston and liner plus 1 steel lightweight conrod all new but the conrod has a very slight nic on the side. I also have 4 angled manifold for the A90/180V all water cooled brand new 1 x 90 carb and potentially 2 brand new PIP 90 pipes.

If you are interested in any of these items then make me a sensible offer for them.

Steve
Martin,

These are the parts I have:

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1164

Ian.

I'm not trying to thread jack but if hydromania pass I would like next diggs on parts ihave the A-90hp (the red head) I I'm really interested.

Back