Pics needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbird

Does anyone have pictures of the 1975 U-76 Miss Valvoline. I would just like to know what it looks like.

BB

I think I have decided to make the U-2 Miss US, anyone have any good pics of the real boat.

BB

109_a.jpg

I think I have decided to make the U-2 Miss US, anyone have any good pics of the real boat.
BB
What are you working on BB-is it a velasco hull? Only reason I ask I bought a velasco hull but have not decided on what boat to build. Thanks', Glenn

BB
What are you working on BB-is it a velasco hull? Only reason I ask I bought a velasco hull but have not decided on what boat to build. Thanks', Glenn
if you dont know Henry makes a couple of different sponson tip kits as well as 2 different cowls. I did not know and cut my ram wing back 2 inches..........

BB
It will be a DPS hull from Doug Shepherd.
Do you have the hull yet?
DPS NO LONGER SELLS MODEL FIBERGLASS BOAT HULLS .................... ! :angry: END of Story!!!!!!

BB
DPS NO LONGER SELLS MODEL FIBERGLASS BOAT HULLS .................... ! :angry: END of Story!!!!!!
I was only going to ask for a pic as I didn't know you made this version of hull. Sorry ................... :(

BB
I was only going to ask for a pic as I didn't know you made this version of hull. Sorry ................... :(
Careful Don! You hit the wrong button! I guess that means you are not going to get one either.

BB
Doug is making this hull as a special favor to me. Doug and I started building fiberglass boats together about 20 years ago. Doug just wants all his friends to go fast. See ya at the lake.

BB

Back