pics needed of 1976 spirit of dayton walther and paint codes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ww29

anyone have pic of the U-77 1976 spirit of dayton walther and paint codes. :D

pics i need is top,botom,sides

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks bob

they are blurry still need pics

Mike mcknight can make the graphics for you he does a great job and his work is top notch. He is on here so check out his website www.thunderboatgraphics.com . Are you coming into the scale zone? we welcome all new comers. I hope to see your new creation by the spring race so you can run against the new scale i am building.........

remember charles i had the 93 t-plus

yes it iwll be ready by spring :D

William,

Steve Gualtieri races one of his hulls as U-77 Spirit of Dayton Walther. Drop him a line through www.rcboatcompany.com - he will most likely give you what paint codes he used, and where his graphics were made so you won't have to Recreate the wheel. The pics on David's site are the only pics of the Dayton Walther I've ever seen. It only ran in that livery at the july 18, 1976 Htdroglobe in Dayton. Ohio.

I have a Friend looking for pics for the 1972 U-7 Notre Dame that is having a hellova time finding pics for that one too. CHEERS !!! Bob

thanks bob. it figures i find one i like and it is a pain to find pics and it only ran once in the color i want

William,

I quite sure that the pics David Newton will be able to provide to you will not be blurry. I just went to his site: http://newtonmarine.smugmug.com/Hydroplanes/1976/11501233_McCDnp#809318020_yCYjw

reviewed the pictures he has to offer and can assure you that 1/8th Scale boats have been built with a lot worse photos.

Year ago I built and raced a MHR 7704 1980 U-4 Evans Marina and only had one pic of the boat. Scale is not a not an exact science.

If that's the paint scheme you like, do the best you can - then run that puppy like you stole it and have a good time.

The other Scale boaters will be glad to have another boat to race with. CHEERS !!! Bob

William,

I quite sure that the pics David Newton will be able to provide to you will not be blurry. I just went to his site: http://newtonmarine....809318020_yCYjw

reviewed the pictures he has to offer and can assure you that 1/8th Scale boats have been built with a lot worse photos.

Year ago I built and raced a MHR 7704 1980 U-4 Evans Marina and only had one pic of the boat. Scale is not a not an exact science.

If that's the paint scheme you like, do the best you can - then run that puppy like you stole it and have a good time.

The other Scale boaters will be glad to have another boat to race with. CHEERS !!! Bob
SECOND That!!!

Pay little attention to Rick, William. He's an old Friend of mine that I build boats for. He's trying to butter me up for something new - I'll bet. Har, Har !!! Jeez, Rick - - the new Sport 40 hasn't even been painted yet - Har, Har !!!! CHEERS !!! Bob

hahahaha :lol: bob. i will do the best i can on it. i just want to be as close as possible. i like the color and the looks of it. that blue notre dame u-7 is nice also :rolleyes:

Back