• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco P5 with parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelo Aquilino

Bought off well know club member, 1 complete engine enough parts to build 2 more engines some NOS parts some used in good condition new crank 3 new pistons e.g. $225 shipped lower 48 only or shipping elsewhere plus shipping PayPal FF or pay fees
IMG_6261.jpegIMG_6260.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6262.jpeg
    IMG_6262.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6263.jpeg
    IMG_6263.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6264.jpeg
    IMG_6264.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6265.jpeg
    IMG_6265.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6266.jpeg
    IMG_6266.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6267.jpeg
    IMG_6267.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
I’m interested in this, but let’s face it .
You are a new member and unless you can get someone here on IW to vouch for you, as a member in good standing, I’m out.

But if you can get another member to PM me and say you’re a good friend, and will back you up, then I’ll take it.

I am a member of the Marvel model boat club in Queenstown, Maryland Kent Seal , Mike Butler Pop Weimer on my friends not to mention Doug Twaits and Don Frente good enough, buddy?

Unfortunately, I don’t know a one of them…
Dont take it personally, but there have been so many scams on here, that I just try to be careful about purchases from people that have extremely limited sale activity here.

So again if you could ask someone to vouch for you, maybe ask a moderator,, maybe someone who has done business with you in the past, I am standing by, PayPal at the ready..

I’m interested in this, but let’s face it .
You are a new member and unless you can get someone here on IW to vouch for you, as a member in good standing, I’m out.

But if you can get another member to PM me and say you’re a good friend, and will back you up, then I’ll take it.
I am very good freinds with Gelo! Very good stand up guy! If you want to know who I am you can simply ask Don Ferrette (he knows me)...he is a moderator on this site.
Like I said...Gelo is good to buy from!

Unfortunately, I don’t know a one of them…
Dont take it personally, but there have been so many scams on here, that I just try to be careful about purchases from people that have extremely limited sale activity here.

So again if you could ask someone to vouch for you, maybe ask a moderator,, maybe someone who has done business with you in the past, I am standing by, PayPal at the ready..
My Friend, Kent Seal said you are friends with Robbin Stebbins, is that correct?

Gelo, I received a PM from another member who knows you so we are good…

I’ll send you a PM shortly with my address and you can respond with your PayPal info.

Thanks for your patience…
Frank

Edit: I see price includes shipping…

Last edited:
Back