• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco 80 - not exr

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Foley

Supporting Member
I have an older model picco p - 80 in excellent condition with header and a box of misc picco 80 stuff , has a 1/4 inch collet . asking 100.00 + shipping As with all my stuff for sale I am open to offers . Thanks , Tom . 727-457-8253 .

I have an older model picco p - 80 in excellent condition with header and a box of misc picco 80 stuff , has a 1/4 inch collet . asking 100.00 + shipping As with all my stuff for sale I am open to offers . Thanks , Tom . 727-457-8253 .
Is this sold? How old? Early to mid 90's? I suppose it has compression? Any mods to liner / piston?

Jim Vota

The motor has very litlle run time on it since a new piston was fitted , I ran it for fun a few times and it has been oiled and bagged for quite some time .

Please check your PM

Thanks,

kez
Kez , I tried to e- mail pictures and it encountered some kind of error . I'll try again !

Tom, does the housing on the flywheel end bolt on, or is the crankcase 1 piece? Send me a picture of it when you have a chance.

[email protected]

Mike Byer
Mike , two piece motor , spare one piece crankcases (2) , 2 p+s assemblies ported , used , one new oversize piston , front housings , mandrel to chuck up os piston for sizing (homemade ) .

Gotta be worth a hundred bucks, I'll take it if the people ahead of me pass.

Mike B

Please check your PM

Thanks,

kez
Kez , I have tried e-mailing it three times , won't work , Do you want the motor and stuff ? Let me know or I will have to move down the line . Thanks , Tom .

Gotta be worth a hundred bucks, I'll take it if the people ahead of me pass.

Mike B
Mike , I just read my post , it has a removable front bearing housing so i guess it would be a three piece motor. Did your e- mailed pictures come out ? I'll be home for about two hours , let me know .

Please check your PM

Thanks,

kez
Kez , I have tried e-mailing it three times , won't work , Do you want the motor and stuff ? Let me know or I will have to move down the line . Thanks , Tom .

Tom,

Yes, I will take it. Please PM me where to send money order.

Thanks,

kez
Sold to Kez pending funds , Thanks IntlWaters !
Tom,

Please check your PM.

I need your zip code to mail you the MO.

Thanks,

kez

If someone is looking for parts for a P80, I have a good one piece case(bearing end attached), two cranks(one good, one like new). $20.00 + shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back