picco .67 QUESTION

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

62 Bardahl

I have a gentleman that has a Picco .67 with a black cooling head. He said it has one race under its belt 5 years ago. I checked and the bearings are smooth and it has great compression. Could some one tell me the: HP, bearing availability and dependability. MAYBE the VALUE. I have a OS .65 and I don't know which way to go.

Thanks

Gary

I run a picco.67 and it has a blue head. The older .67 engine have a grey head unless it is an aftermarket head for turbo plugs

Here are pictures guys
thats an early p67 diss rotor pre exr version. i have the same engine in my scale its a great reliable engine. that is not the stock cooling head it almost looks like an ops head someone anodized black. you can still get bearings for that engine and thats about it. im trying to stock pile parts for mine when ever i see someone selling them.

Many of the airrplane and Ducted Fan engines came with the black head and fins................... it's all Picco! I ran the .40 Picco Ducted Fan engine cases in my Twincraft monos for years. It didn't have the cooling ring at the top of the case ( it had fins ) and I made my own head and insert. I have a LOT of black finned .40 cylinder heads in a box in the garage somewhere.............

Dick Tyndall

Back