Picco 67 EXR - What Pipe?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hill Jim

I have an older Picco 67 EXR. I was hoping to get some info, as to what is the best pipe. This will be in a Sport 60.

Thank You,

Jim

All sorts of choices, I use that exact engine in my 59 Nitrogen and I use a K67 muffled pipe that I have found to be really effective, next to impossible to find now days but a CMB muffled 67/90 pipe is really close to that design and also works well, I use that one in my Frosted Flakes, either are not overly sensitive to the needle.

Thanks Greg, I inherited this equipment from a boating friend, that mainly ran outboards. I didn’t get to see his set-up for the Sport 60 much, he also had Sport 40’s. With all the stuff came some pipes, but they look to be all 40 pipes. Do you have any pictures of your set-up, or the length of your pipe?

Thanks,
Jim

Thanks Greg, I inherited this equipment from a boating friend, that mainly ran outboards. I didn’t get to see his set-up for the Sport 60 much, he also had Sport 40’s. With all the stuff came some pipes, but they look to be all 40 pipes. Do you have any pictures of your set-up, or the length of your pipe?

Thanks,

Jim
Jim,

The Picco 67 Notro pipe from back then was a small diameter pipe, it WOULD look as though it was a 40 pipe, but would be slightly longer (divergent ans convergent cones) post some pictures of what you have, and we may be able to help out.

If all else fails, a Mac's exhaust 11cc pipe would be MY go to pipe for that engine in a scale/sport-60

If you can get a Steve Muck pipe you will probably like that. Big sweet spot on those.
IMHO this is the pipe using a rum racing after muffler. I hear Mike S, (SayMikey), may have a couple new ones but they're like gold now.

Bill

I have 3 new pipes $100 each. These are new untouched pipes plus shipping Now just one pipe left

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back