Phil Thomas sport 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Kingston

Im looking to get some more information about this boat. I see on Finedesign's web site that he is selling one of the hulls now.

I am looking to get one for electric use. THe picture on fines web site is just not clear enough to determine where the hatch starts and finishes. Could some one please post some pictures of the hull so i can get a better idea.

Also weight, exact length/width

Thanks heaps

David

Im looking to get some more information about this boat. I see on Finedesign's web site that he is selling one of the hulls now.

I am looking to get one for electric use. THe picture on fines web site is just not clear enough to determine where the hatch starts and finishes. Could some one please post some pictures of the hull so i can get a better idea.

Thanks heaps

David
Hi dave

I have one of these that I am building for the nats. Paid the money, got it in 8 days and its one of the best moulded boats I have ever seen. Very clear instructions. Im just fitting my radio box and thinking paint schemes and mine will be on the water.

Pm me if you want some details.

my pics are hereSSP21 sporty pics

Thanks heaps

David
here are some good pictures of the hull and cowl. The Cowl can be taped down all around, the front snaps on around the leading edge .

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=305

The electric hull and cowl weigh about 2lb they are 29 3/4 x 16

web page http://rcmarinedesigns.20megsfree.com/sport20.htm

Are you in Austrailia? I think the shipping cost was about $55

I have to make a smaller box to get it under the 79 inch requirement for mail to AU

PHIL THOMAS

Back