Phil Thomas Sport 20 help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Hi guys,

I have a Phil Thomas Sport 20 and to be honest have no idea what I need to finish this boat.

A F.C. 3.5 is the motor and I need a mount for it. The bolts are 5/8" from front to back.

Also a pipe. It has a pipe about half way back and runs inside of the hull and out of the back, I need the one after header and before this one. The header is a 180 degree turn towards back.

Any help would be apreciated.

Doug

Hi guys,
I have a Phil Thomas Sport 20 and to be honest have no idea what I need to finish this boat.

A F.C. 3.5 is the motor and I need a mount for it. The bolts are 5/8" from front to back.

Also a pipe. It has a pipe about half way back and runs inside of the hull and out of the back, I need the one after header and before this one. The header is a 180 degree turn towards back.

Doug
Also what size starter belt and bolts for the motor to mount?

Hi guys,

Doug
Did you get the setup info with the boat? All that info is in there.

No I sure didn't,

I bought the boat used in very good con. and all hardware came with it, just not the motor and pipe. I have a motor mount that came with it also but don't have the tools to drill and tap for different motor. I also figure that the mount actually fits a better motor than the FC, so I really don't want to change that one.

Thanks,

Doug

No I sure didn't,
I bought the boat used in very good con. and all hardware came with it, just not the motor and pipe. I have a motor mount that came with it also but don't have the tools to drill and tap for different motor. I also figure that the mount actually fits a better motor than the FC, so I really don't want to change that one.

Thanks,

Doug
email me your address and I can mail you a set of setup sheets.

[email protected]

Phil,

Can not say enough NICE THINGS about you, you help me and now I see that you are helping someone else and you don't even have to buy a boat from you. THANK YOU for all that you have done for the RC boating world and for all that you are doing now and in the future ;}

Phil, Can not say enough NICE THINGS about you, you help me and now I see that you are helping someone else and you don't even have to buy a boat from you. THANK YOU for all that you have done for the RC boating world and for all that you are doing now and in the future ;}
Thank you, I just like to see someone get a good running boat. The correct setup make the boat run better.

Rick hopefully it is one in one piece lol oh forgot what size rudder i need on mine speed master?

Help someone get there sport 20 running good,It's just a matter of time, they'll want a sport 40

Rick
Yes I will have a sport 40, I can't help it, Have to have one of all of them.

12 months into this sport and now I have 8 boats, but only 4 running, soon to be 5.

People like Phil, Robin, and James Glegg have kept me in this sport as a rookie boater through the frustrating times in the past year.

Thanks to all that have answered my posts for help,

now which one of you guys are going to sell me your 3280 pipe??? :D

WTB 3280 Pipe

Doug

Help someone get there sport 20 running good,It's just a matter of time, they'll want a sport 40

Rick
I can't tell you the number of times he's had me tell him about a sport 40. :D However, the Sport 20 is ok too. Perhaps we can get a bunch of them running in 20 hydro in the district.

Rick
Yes I will have a sport 40, I can't help it, Have to have one of all of them.

12 months into this sport and now I have 8 boats, but only 4 running, soon to be 5.

People like Phil, Robin, and James Glegg have kept me in this sport as a rookie boater through the frustrating times in the past year.

Thanks to all that have answered my posts for help,

now which one of you guys are going to sell me your 3280 pipe??? :D

WTB 3280 Pipe

Doug

You might want to try this in a couple of days http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=26653

Bob

Back