Pete's Wicked Ale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gator 340

I am about to get my hands on a couple of scale boats from a friend that is getting out of scale and I am looking for some pictures of the boats

One boat is the T-PLUS and the other is as mentioned Pete's wicked ale any help locating pictures would be great and yes I have checked several of the unlimited sights.

Thanks again Gator

I am about to get my hands on a couple of scale boats from a friend that is getting out of scale and I am looking for some pictures of the boats
One boat is the T-PLUS and the other is as mentioned Pete's wicked ale any help locating pictures would be great and yes I have checked several of the unlimited sights.

Thanks again Gator
What year on the T-Plus? Full or open deck (vented) hull?? There were several minor sponsor/graphics deviations as well. :)

Thanks again Gator
Gator, get a name.....

Send me e-mail [email protected]

Pete's Wicked Ale #8710 old Winston Eagle, Vantage Ultra.... I got picks for you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks again Gator
Gator, get a name.....

Pete's Wicked Ale #8710 old Winston Eagle, Vantage Ultra.... I got picks for you. ;)
Joe, I believe it's Mitch or TonI Attwell,

But come on boy's, let the world know who you are.

REDNECKS ??????????????

Thanks again Gator
Gator, get a name.....

REDNECKS ??????????????
Heck I thaught every body knew who I was. Sorry Joe yes it's TONY with a y. B)

Thanks again Gator
Gator, get a name.....

REDNECKS ??????????????
Oh God NO cant have any Atwells in scale. They smoke that Pine Crack

Thanks again Gator
Gator, get a name.....

REDNECKS ??????????????
Atwells running 1/8 scale. :wacko: :wacko: Was there every a unlimited " The Joker" perfect for them two. :D :D

Thanks again Gator
Gator, get a name.....

REDNECKS ??????????????
Atwells running 1/8 scale. :wacko: :wacko: Was there every a unlimited " The Joker" perfect for them two. :D :D

I want to thank you guys for the warm welcome :D

Thanks again Gator
Gator, get a name.....

REDNECKS ??????????????

I want to thank you guys for the warm welcome :D
A quick check of the Atlanta roster shows no Atwell signed up for scale this spring WHEW for a minute i thought id have to bring a beater with a sharp fin....... Good Luck Tony just dont let Mitch throw it in........

"Pete's wicked ale any help locating pictures"

Hey Tony, You have a choice to make as far as year '93 (Blue and Yellow) or '94 (Maroon and yellow).

CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson

Thanks again Gator

Tony,

TR Roberts had a T Plus if I recall correctly. Are they his boats? I hope that he and Randy are not getting out of racing.

John

"Pete's wicked ale any help locating pictures"
Hey Tony, You have a choice to make as far as year '93 (Blue and Yellow) or '94 (Maroon and yellow).

CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson

Thank you sir for the pictures. The boat is coming from Tallahasie so it is probably the maroon boat but it does not matter they are both good looking boats.

Tahnks again :D

Thanks again Gator

Tony,

TR Roberts had a T Plus if I recall correctly. Are they his boats? I hope that he and Randy are not getting out of racing.

John

Yeah John T.R is getting rid of his scales and I am taking them off his hands he only wants to run sport forty and spend his time building the little dumas Wood kits. Randy is still racing both.

"Thank you sir for the pictures. The boat is coming from Tallahasie so it is probably the maroon boat but it does not matter they are both good looking boats. Thanks again"

Tony, You are welcome. We can both assume it isn't Orange and blue - Wheew - good thing - Har, Har !!! I came across an old pic labled as 1992 T-Plus belonging to T. R. Roberts. If this is the correct second hull that's coming - at least we know which T-Plus is is It appears to be a MHR 8200 1992 U-2 Miss T-Plus (red). CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson

Thanks again Gator

Tony,

John

Yeah John T.R is getting rid of his scales and I am taking them off his hands he only wants to run sport forty and spend his time building the little dumas Wood kits. Randy is still racing both.
Tony,

Send an e-mail, I have pics of both..........

Thanks again Gator

Tony,

John

Tony,

Send an e-mail, I have pics of both..........

Joe I sent you a responce yesterday but your responce comes back scrambled????????????

Back