Perry scale hulls??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don,

John Perry ran Scale years ago. I believe a U-4 mold that Ralph Henry had when I left CA in '96. was of one of John's boats. Chuck McGaughy ran one when he and I ran together. I would doubt there were many running on the West Coast - - pretty much ancient History. CHEERS !!! Bob

Don,

John Perry ran Scale years ago. I believe a U-4 mold that Ralph Henry had when I left CA in '96. was of one of John's boats. Chuck McGaughy ran one when he and I ran together. I would doubt there were many running on the West Coast - - pretty much ancient History. CHEERS !!! Bob
Hey Bob thanks for the info. Are/were they any good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,

Chuck liked them. I'd say they were a decent choice for MHR 7704 U-4 hulls. I built a WOF hull using the Perry mold measurements, but I don't believe it has ever been run. I built the hull for Chuck shortly after I tapped his new, epoxy glass hull in the transom and the deck to bottom seam split almost all the way around the perimeter of the hull. I haven't heard what came of the mold - Al Waters may know - last I knew Ralph Henry either had or was having hulls popped from the mold - circa 1996. CHEERS !!! Bob

Can anyone tell me about Perry scale hulls? Seem to be a west coast built hull I'm guessing. Any good?
Henry Velasco dealer hull at www.namba19.com/advert/velascohulls.html It is very good and really fast as same as :) Rob Duckering has one 1975 U-2 Miss US with MAC67 and got first place at Crazy's AL last Sept

Back