Paul's ML Boatworks 1/8th scale Lauterbach Miss US first run video!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
A customer of mine in Australia ran his new Lauterbach build for the first time last week. This was the 3rd run I believe. He is still experimenting with props to get the tail hop out in the turns, but other than that...its looking real good! This is on 8s lipo, 130a HV Seaking esc, and I am unsure of the motor. Enjoy,Mike

The boat weighs 13lbs, 4oz ready to run with batteries in!

m_003_zps5f3a48b1.jpg

013_zps626e772a.jpg

m_009_zpsb1685b45.jpg

m_006_zpsb046040a.jpg

m_001_zpsb5cedfe5.jpg

m_002_zpse7853ef0.jpg

mike,

beautiful boat.

what are the dimensions of this hull ?

was it built with your lauterbach GP kit and the GP sized cowls ?

thank you for posting photos and video.

dave w.

Not sure why Mike hasn't answered yet...I did find that the builder has build threads at the RCGroups and Offsshoreelectrics forums. Mike did say that it fits within the Master Hull numbers.

Sorry guys, I have had a busy weekend. Was out of town for some of it, and in the garage working on customers cowlings for the other part. This does in fact use my ML Boatworks kit as the title mentioned. It is in the 43" range if I remember correctly. This is using my GP cowlings as well. Tim, you are correct, Paul has a full build thread on OSE. If anyone needs the link, just ask here and I will add it. Just wanted to share this on the IW site as I know some people here have the kit and are building it. Thanks, Mike

Sorry guys, I have had a busy weekend. Was out of town for some of it, and in the garage working on customers cowlings for the other part. This does in fact use my ML Boatworks kit as the title mentioned. It is in the 43" range if I remember correctly. This is using my GP cowlings as well. Tim, you are correct, Paul has a full build thread on OSE. If anyone needs the link, just ask here and I will add it. Just wanted to share this on the IW site as I know some people here have the kit and are building it. Thanks, Mike
mike and paul,

thank you for the detailed information and the build thread on OSE.

http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?45989-Lauterbach-GP-Special

dave w.

Latest posts

Back