paint scheme for 82 Executone

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
Hi scale folks, Ive got a Phil Thomas 82u55 hull hanging on a stand in primer.....i sent roger a m.o. for the paint plan for the 82 Executone 4 weeks ago, but havent recieved it yet... Im aware that roger is very busy this time of year....tried to email him but couldnt get through....I hate to bug him sooo... i was wondering..ive seen pictures of this boat on this site before but cant seem to find them,also would anyone have the imron paint code for the white base color??? at least i could get something done on the boat until i get the paint plan from roger....again, im not bustin on roger at all...i know all to well how precious time is to all of us, but i just want to get my new toy done so i can run it!!! any help would be greatly appreciated!!

You can use the epoxy Klass Coat paint white and light blue. I may have a copy of the exutone drawing if you want to buy mine. Then you could get something else from Newton.

You can use the epoxy Klass Coat paint white and light blue. I may have a copy of the exutone drawing if you want to buy mine. Then you could get something else from Newton.

Hi Phil, I really appreciate your help, but 1) im so used to painting with imron that id really like to stay with that if possible....2)i have no idea if the paint plan is in the mail as we speak or not..wish i could get ahold of roger.....if i dont recieve the the plan in about a week, ill give you a shout to see if you can find your copy...if so, ill be glad to buy it from ya....as id really like to to get this boat done and in the water!! Thanks, Bill

When I built mine, I went to a local PPG dealer. They actually found the original paint codes. If you have a paint dealer that does both PPG and Dupont, they might be able to mix it in Imron. We mixed the dark blue 2:1 with the white to get the lighter blue.

Hey Bill,

The IMRON paint codes on Roger's plan are: Dark Blue 24160, Med Blue 5351, Lt. Blue 92095, and white 8796. I have 3 pics of the boat, which includes one that Mike McKnight recently posted - - better than anything I previously had. Drop me a PM with an e-mail address, and I'll forward what I have FYI. CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson

Hey Bill, The IMRON paint codes on Roger's plan are: Dark Blue 24160, Med Blue 5351, Lt. Blue 92095, and white 8796. I have 3 pics of the boat, which includes one that Mike McKnight recently posted - - better than anything I previously had. Drop me a PM with an e-mail address, and I'll forward what I have FYI. CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson
HI Bob Can you email those I need better ones for my 82u55 collection

Phil T [email protected]

Latest posts

Back