OZ Scale boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking racw site. Kool looking round noses Those pistons engine boat are the nuts :D

Bob Morton
They're very quick round noses as well.

Its always hard to get photos of your own boat when you're racing. Thanks Murph.

Grub

Brett,

Great shots of the 1/8 scales.

Grubs boat was balistic in the gold cup final.

Well done to all boaters

Also do you have any pictures of the electrics from the weekend.

IF so could you please post them on here or send me an email with an attachment so i can post a few.

cheers

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Brett,

Great shots of the 1/8 scales.

Grubs boat was balistic in the gold cup final.

Well done to all boaters

Also do you have any pictures of the electrics from the weekend.

IF so could you please post them on here or send me an email with an attachment so i can post a few.

cheers

David
Unfortunately I can't take the credit for the photo's. Greg Murphy of Sydney took them. i believe Jason has taken a few and has sent them to Kris, or just put a post onto the AMPBA website as there was plenty of people taking photo's and you may get some that way.

Regards,

Bucky

David,

Did you get the pics I emailed to ya. A heap of FE pics of the weekend from BOB.

Shoot me an email if you didn't get them.

Dont know if you got my PM or not

got an email from Al Ansell.

I am still trying to picture the name to the face and the web signature to the person also.

Helps heaps when it is just your name... David K...

I also got some emails from kris with some shots, plus i now have peter d and jeff s email addresses. Apparently they had heaps of shots from their digital cameras. Just have to drop them a email.

david

Back