Outrigger building help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyotatruckin

Ok I am wanting to build an outrigger and have been thinking about the firefighter.12 But I have also been thinking on building one from scratch from my own design just to see if I can do it, I do need a little help with this

First off I have a brand new OS cvr .18 water cooled and macs pipe hardware will come later and I have a few ideas for that to.

Im thinking for length 22" long and 3 1/2" wide aprox. 2 1/2 to 3" deep sponsons 9Lx2 1/2wx2h rear sponsons at about 3"L 3/4wx1H. This is going to be a foam under glass build, CF booms, 1/8 plywood where needed, small tank in front, engine a couple inches forward from the center right now Im thinking octura hardware as its cheaper. That is my base to start with

Anything you guys could add would be great as Im going to modify as I go and I have never built a rigger before and dont have anything but what Ive seen to go by I did have some plans saved on the computer but someone on the net killed my OS and I had to reformat it loosing it all bad week!!LOL

nice looking boat but Im gonna try my hand at building one of my own which is in the works right now.. thanks though

Back