OT: wallpapers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't resist....a chance to plug my fav OS

Linspire soon to upgrade to Freespire....no virus or spyware software needed!

Tony Stewart my son's favorite driver!

desktop.gif

I don't know how to do what Tom did but this is what I currently have and change my background after I find a shot that I like. Before this, I had the shot that Greg Sheckler did of the 'rigger exploding.

solcvrms.jpg

OK, I'm still learning how to do things on this forum. For now, because I got error messages when I tried to insert a photo in the reply, I'll refer you to my photo gallery I just created. I use photos that I have taken over the years as my background. See the Bud & Camel photo from Madison IN. I think it was '95.

I'll be adding more photos, slowly, over time (very slowly - I have some issues with my computer at home). I have over 50,000 transparencies and the same in black and white negatives form races in the '80s and '90s, all classes, types, sizes. RC to unlimited.

Jim Vota

This is my wish list for my scale stable.

Won't post

Last edited by a moderator:
OK - for anyone interested I aded a few more to the gallery.

I had these on my computer for the desktop.

Jim Vota

Here's mine

Sorry it wouldn't post, not it's not X rated

I'll try again later.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's my understanding that ARIC will be running a full season (his rookie) in the BUSCH series and get a few races under his belt in CUP.. He should be driving the #19 car for Gibbs..

Latest posts

Back